Friday 12 August 2016

You won't be mine for long.

This is to do with a relationship I was in, in late 2011-2012.


I was 21, young, naive & in love (thought I was) However, I was also in a relationship with someone while I was in America. I met him before I left & continued dating while I was away. Around December 2011, I was in Los Angeles staying at The Standard Downtown LA Hotel. I had only been there for a week & during that week, I had a dream. In this dream, I had dreamt that will be a girl who will come in-between my boyfriend & I. In shock, I woke up & tried to shake it off but the feeling stuck there. When I called my boyfriend who was in Australia later that day, I told him about this dream & he laughed it off saying: "No one is going to come in between us." But yet I still couldn't shake the feeling. So I just let it be.


A couple of weeks later, I had come back from Las Vegas & stayed at my aunt's place in Utah. While I was sleeping, I had the sudden urge to wake up & to check my Facebook, it was as if someone told me: "Wake up."  So I did & to my surprise, a girl has put up photos of him, with his arm around another girl. I saw these pictures before my so called "boyfriend" took them down. The day before I was due to fly back to Australia, he messaged saying that things won't work out.

I arrived back home & I messaged him saying: "Did you cheat?" He replied with: "No but I was starting to have feelings for someone else." & what do you know? It was the girl he had his arm around. This is what my dream was telling me.


It is quite important to pay close attention to certain signs etc. It could help you understand what is about to happen and to prepare yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment